20853 Ashburn Heights Dr
Ashburn, VA 20148
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Cart2App, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect your e-mail address and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site, Application and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages and e-mail messages. We may use Pixel Tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
- Information Collected from You About Others.
- If a customer purchases your products through a mobile application that was developed using our Services, we will collect information about such purchase, including name, email-address, and products purchased (“Customer Data”). We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to collect such information. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- Provide the Services you request;
- Measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- User Testimonials. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our products and Services. We occasionally publish such content.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data and Customer Data by excluding information (such as name) that makes the data personally identifiable. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third-Party Service Providers and Partners. We may share your Personal Data with payment processors and other third-party service providers and/or partners that assist us in the operation of our Services.
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- De-Linking Third Party Accounts. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your Third Party Account linked to your Account, please refer to the privacy settings of the Third Party Account to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between our Services and your Third Party Account(s). Please note that by de-linking your Account from a Third Party Account, you may not be able to access features and functions of the Services.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. Except for payment information, you may change any of your Personal Data stored in your Account by editing your Personal Data within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. When you request deletion of your Personal Data by us, we will remove the display of such Personal Data so that you will no longer see such data in your Account. However, we retain your information for record keeping, auditing, fraud prevention, and similar purposes.